A cost effective way to transfer out of your Bank Final Salary Pension and access investment markets in the knowledge that a Transfer Specialist and Chartered Financial Planner is taking care of your interests.
Have you considered the alternative
which is a pension transfer into drawdown?
As a member of a final salary scheme (also known as Defined Benefit) you now have the ability to take control of your pension pot which currently is likely to be valued significantly higher than the norm.
As Independent Whole of Market Chartered Financial Planners we are here to advise. We are the original specialists in this field and have a solution called “Select” with Fidelity that we frequently recommend for pension transfers, and it may be right for you.
Presenting the "Select" Solution:
- 1% Initial Cost
- Maximum 1% Total Ongoing Cost
- Feel secure in the hands of Chartered Financial Planners
- Depending on your age and objectives, either a Personal Pension or a Pension Drawdown allowing you up to 25% tax free lump sum and flexibilty over drawing a taxable income directly from the funds invested in your pension.
- Invest in one or a mixture of risk rated Fidelity funds according to your attitude to risk and investment objectives
- All important investment diversification provided through multi asset passive tracker funds with tactical management adding value and maximising performance potential
Factors to consider
A Final Salary Transfer involves swapping your pension entitlement for a cash sum which must be put into a registered, or HMRC recognised, pension scheme.
The table below highlights some of the important factors that you should consider when thinking about whether to transfer out of your Financial Salary Pension Scheme. Both have their benefits and depending on your personal circumstances one could be more appropriate in meeting your long term needs.
* Comparisons based on typical bank final salary schemes we have advised on going into Pension Drawdown
Upon contacting us for advice, the whole of the market will be assessed in line with your personal circumstances to recommend a solution that is right for you. In some cases this may mean that it is right for you to stay in your final salary scheme, in others the “Select” solution or a “Bespoke” portfolio may be more appropriate. For more information about both the Select Solution and our full range of services please click here.